Salary: Market Rate
A market leading aviation client of RHI Middle East is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor based in Dubai earning tax free total salary and unrivalled benefits.
- Big 4 candidates with chartered accountancy qualifications and educated from a top 40 business school will be highly favoured.
- The Senior Internal Auditor will audit financial and operational processes including IT in a multiple-entity environment.
- The senior internal auditor with review, analyse, and interpret financial and operational data
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations;
- Evaluate business processes including write ups and communicating findings;
- Assist with IT audits;
- Participate in departmental and external training programs;
- Take full charge of multiple audit projects at all times.
- Travel to regional locations will be required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field with a masters degree preferred
- 4+ years of strong auditing and accounting experience
- CPA, CIA, or CISA certification is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to explain financial information to ‘non-accountants’
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Advanced computer ability including Microsoft Excel and the ability to extract data from an ERP
- Strong research ability
- Extreme attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.