- A leading Airline is currently looking to expand their Middle East operation and are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Big 4 ‘high-flyer’ to work for a truly world renowned business in a role that will offer unrivaled career path and tax free salary.
- You will be responsible for assessing financial performance of the division and aligning the division towards achieving pre-determined organizational goals. You will also be responsible for ensuring effective communication on the performance and action on key decisions to improve economic performance of the company presenting directly to Board members.
- Involvement in business planning process. Target setting and ensuring divisional plans are in line with Corporate goals.
- Exercising budgetary control by close involvement in the divisional budgeting process, communicating budgets, reporting variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Coordinating and providing relevant information for monthly forecasts and ensuring that the accruals are accurate.
- Continuously benchmarking with external performance indicators.
- Conducting In-depth and meaningful analysis of performance against targets.
- Maintaining responsibility for changes to the corporate chart of accounts by ensuring it is in line with the divisional reporting lines and reporting requirements.
- Working closely with Treasury to ensure accurate Cash and Working Capital Forecast.
- Suggesting and implementing cost reduction and management initiatives.
- Defining corporate governance policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate governance around expenditure control.
- Preparing appropriate performance measurement packs for divisional controlling in a timely manner.
- Bridging gap between non-financial departments and Finance division by communicating financial targets in non-financial terms.
- Reviewing of business cases to identify risks to achieving corporate goals and addressing these risks
- Conducting financial evaluation of projects and business initiatives.
- Actively involved in the preparation of Board papers and analyses for other statutory bodies.
- Coordinating with External agency’s assigned by the corporate for providing information.
- Providing M&A advisory on financials. Advising Executive Management on structure of the group.
- Big 4 experience
- Professional post-graduate qualification such as Chartered Accountant, MBA or ACCA
- High achiever, entrepreneurial
- Previous experience undertaking analytical projects and proven track record of success
- Analyzing new and existing business practices with a goal of improving efficiencies
- Ability to influence Senior Management to undertake actions leading to positive performance improvement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize among competing objectives
- Highest ethical standards