Salary: Market Rate
- Robert Half is recruiting an MIS Manager for this large regional Bank in Kuwait, covering Retail, Corporate and Investments.
- The production and delivery of accurate and timely financial MI to the business finance teams. You will play a key role in the preparation and delivery of annual and rolling operating plans.
- Manage through subordinates the preparation of monthly, daily and ad hoc MIS reports consistent with the reporting methodologies in an accurate and timely manner to ensure appropriate financial management reporting.
- Provide monthly performance analysis of bank wide, division, overseas branches and subsidiary highlighting key issues of concern and proposed solutions.
- Implement transfer pricing and cost allocation models.
- Perform periodic trend and scenario analyses of business performance.
- Prepare annual bank wide and division wise budgets in line with Central Bank of Kuwait guidelines.
- Prepare Board of Directors, General Management and Asset Liability Committee reports as and when required.
- Prepare monthly capital adequacy return submission to Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Analyse and prepare peer review performance and market share report as well as information for Rating Agencies.
- Supervise, coach, develop and monitor the performance of subordinate employees to ensure quality, efficiency and timely completion of tasks.
- Liaise regularly with business areas on their MIS needs and assist in developing suitable reports to meet their requirements.
- A professional accounting qualification is a must.
- Seven to ten years experience in the Finance function of a large bank, with exposure to financial and MI reporting.
- A thorough understanding of financial controls and financial accounting.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Leadership skills to manage a small team.
- Ability to work under pressure within minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of financial accounting/reporting.
Apply to this role
Tel: 04 3826700