Up to 38,000 AED
Location – Dubai
- Multinational Insurance Company based in Dubai
- Ensuring that the financial, management & regulatory reporting is prepared on time and to a high quality.
- Financial Controls to be adhered to per deadlines and in accordance to directives
- Main Responsibilities
- Production of the monthly financial pack to be submitted to Group Finance at HO and local senior management.
- Treasury, Audit, Management Accounting & Financial Accounting
- Oversee a team of 12 people
- Provide general operation direction regarding the various aspects and activities of the finance functions to ensure professional and timely provisions of services
- Resolves financial queries and transactions
- Prepare and submit necessary financial regulatory returns.
- Co-ordinate with all divisions to facilitate the preparation and finalisation of the annual budget and annual reports
- Review the financial results and compare against objectives and budgets
- Controls the year end closing process and activities.
- Co-ordinates with external auditors and handles their requirements in order to finalise the audit of the financial statements
- Ensure that mandates are issued and understand why they are issued.
- Accounting Qualification is a must.
- Ex Auditor from Big 4
- 5 years experience in Financial Services.
- Thorough understanding of financial controls and management accounting.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Good team work and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.