- Exciting opportunity to work within the internal audit team of a global brand based in United Arab Emirates earning a tax free package. This company offers a fantastic career path, ideal for Western educated Audit professional looking for a new challenge.
- To conduct & manage audits of the core.
- Drafting the internal audit plan
- Ensuring that relevant risks identified by Risk Management are incorporated into the internal audit plan, internal audit execution and working papers
- Execution of internal audits within allocated time frame
- Successful completion of Audit Plan
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring of all internal audits.
- Work with Risk Management to identify major business risks and incorporate the results into the internal audit plan.
- Finalise flowcharts, risk & control matrices, audit programs and internal audit reports.
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Oversee the audits of technical areas (projects, IT, Investments & Consulting)
- To accomplish audit work in accordance with acceptable internal audit standards and budgets.
- Report progress of internal audit plan and corrective measures
- Supervise general audit staff on assignments or non Group Internal Audit staff where required.
- Manages the professional development of team members.
- Leverage and develop current engagement methodologies
- Work with management to develop a control self assessment framework.
- Degree in an accredited college or university.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or other audit/accounting/finance qualification
- Minimum of 3 years of internal audit or related (external audit or internal controls) experience.
- Experience auditing in an MNC or Big 4.