The forthcoming Middle East CFO Alliance (MECA) conference will be held on March 27 at Atlantis the Palm Dubai, the President and Founder of MECA, Saleem Sufi, has announced.
The conference was previously planned to be held at Shangri-La Hotel in Dubai, however, due to overwhelming response from the CFO community, the conference has been moved to the iconic Atlantis hotel, to accommodate a larger gathering of senior finance executives.
In addition, according to Saleem, “on the request of many CFOs we have squeezed the agenda into a one-day fully loaded programme to maximise the value of their time.”
The main theme of the event would be ‘Enterprise-wide Performance Management’, “as there has been increasing demands and pressures on CFOs to play an active and vital role in this area.”
“CFOs, now more than ever, need to be at the top of their game to understand the competitive economic environment, markets dynamics and learn the techniques and approaches to help their companies significantly improve organisation-wide performance,” Saleem says.
“Uncertain economic environment has made the task even more challenging. At Middle East CFO Alliance (MECA) our core objective is to provide live, in-person information sharing, learning and networking opportunities to CFOs and senior finance executives where they can get the best insights, ideas and solutions on current hot issues and learn how to address and resolve them,” he added.
Senior executives, top speakers and subject matter experts from prominent organisations in Middle East will share their insights, ideas and tested strategies and solutions on specific issues being faced by businesses towards enterprise performance management. During the panel discussion and breakfast roundtable sessions, participants will have the opportunity to listen to diverse views and debate among the top business executives from diverse industries and organisations.
According to the President, MECA CFO Conferences are invitation-only where only high caliber senior executives are invited.
“On top of it, MECA treats all of its executive members as VIP guests at its events and does not charge any conference entrance fees,” Saleem says.
The conference is being sponsored by big names in the corporate world. SAP Middle East and Thomson Reuters have confirmed to be the Platinum and Silver Sponsors respectively, while Accountant Middle East Magazine is the Official Media Partner.
- More than 200 CFOs and Senior Finance Executives expected to participate from UAE, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf Countries
- Keynote address from the Chairman, Unilever Middle East on the Challenges and Opportunities of Enterprise Performance Management in Middle East
- Panel discussion on Value Creation – A Corporate Performance Management Perspective
- Insights on Capital Markets from HSBC
- Insights from experts on the evolving role of CFO and the impact of technology on Enterprise Performance Management
- Opportunity to network with 200 CFOs, Senior Finance Executives, Audit Firm Partners, Top Experts and Speakers from diverse industries
- Supported by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Earn up to 8 CPE Credits (subject to policy of your Institute)
- Invitation-only event for Senior Finance Executives
For more information visit the conference website: www.mecacfoalliance.com