Software provider Bazarsoft aims to attract new clients in the Middle East with superior technology
DUBAI-BASED software systems provider Bazarsoft has upgraded its ‘Bazar Accounting System’ to the latest 17.090-version, in a move aimed at helping the firm retain its regular clients and attract new customers in the Middle East.
Walid Bazerji, the founder and director of Bazarsoft says that accounting operations, particularly Arabic, keep changing as technology continues to advance, and the firm has had to upgrade its products to keep up with the changing demands of its clientele.
“The original version of “Bazar Accounting System” was released in 1990, and was designed particularly for accountants working in the small and medium enterprises,” he says.
“However, over the years, we have used software development data to gradually upgrade our products to suit today’s demands in the marketplace and to help make user’s work much easier,” he added.
Operating from the Dubai Internet City, Bazarsoft serves mainly regional clients, including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Lebanon and Syria.
Bazar Accounting System
Main financial options are:
- Multi-year accounting system
- Multi-company accounting system
- Multi-currency general ledger
- Cost centre system
- Fixed assets system
- Accounting documents archiving system
- Variable capital profits distribution system
Main stock control options are:
- Multi-warehouse inventory and stock control
- Invoicing system
- Sales and purchase ordering process
- Barcode labeling print system
- Point of sale retail system
- VIP clients archiving system
Software operational features are:
- Easy and friendly operations
- Data entry flexibility especially in accounting tree implementation and eventual changing within the opened year
- Easy processing for end-of year reports and automatic issue of new year opening voucher
- Large tools for data maintenance
- Powerful and flexible accounting and stock control reports