Speakers to examine risks and challenges to growth strategies that regional governments are currently pursuing
Key questions that the economic insight forum will address include;
• Which parts of the Middle East are experiencing the strongest growth and why?
• What is driving the region’s robust growth in 2012 and can it go on?
• How sustainable is the current good economic performance?
• Can the Middle East continue to outpace expansion in the global economy as a whole?
• What are the risks and challenges to growth strategies that Middle Eastern governments are currently pursuing?
The event has been scheduled for Wednesday December 5, 2012, at the Boulevard Terrace, Emirates Towers, Dubai, from 18:00 – 20:00.
The special briefing will be given by Douglas McWilliams, one of the world’s leading economists and chief executive of Cebr, ICAEW’s economics partner. Cebr is world famous as a forecasting group and is widely reported in the press both in the region and around the world.
Douglas McWilliams will look at the international economic background, the prospects for the region as a whole and the prospects for individual economies.
Book online at to reserve your place at http://www.icaew.com/en/events/2012/december/metcnf121205-economic-insight