- The Senior Investment Analyst will be responsible for conducting research on companies listed on the Public Equity Markets in Developed or Emerging Markets.
- Conduct reserch on companies listed on the public equity markets in developed OR emerging markets
- Monitor portfolios to ensure they are managed in-line with their objectives, risk considerations and recommendations.
- Make recommendations to the CIO with regards to sector allocation and stock recommendations based on fundamental research on regular and timely basis.
- Maintain research database and track investment recommendations made.
- To conduct company visits and contacts whenever necessary
- Monitor the investment performance of these portfolios as per the benchmark and manage risks accordingly.
- To assist the CIO in monitoring global and emerging equity markets and managing international equity portfolios.
- To provide inputs on major global and emerging equity markets and sector outlook.
- To assist CIO in selection of external fund managers and maintaining the relationship subsequently.
- To work closely with fund/portfolio administration team as well as investment team managing other asset classes.
- Any other duty that has been called on by the CIO.
- Bachelor degree or Higher preferred or 4 years relevant work experience may be substituted for each of the four years of college
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in analyst role analyzing listed public equities in either US, Eurozone, U.K., Japanese OR Asia Pacific equities
- Knowledge of listed public equities in Developed OR Emerging Market.
- Possesses strong analytical mind, fundamentally research-driven, able to articulate investment strategy in a clear and convincing manner and has to be a team player.
- Ability to prepare reports
- Excellent verbal, written and customer relations skills is an added bonus
- Proficiency in English language is an advantage