- Working for a Large Regional Bank based in Dubai.
- The Group Business Unit is responsible for driving the Performance Management process.
- Key responsibilities will be
- The Group Business Performance manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the compliance to management principles and production of monthly MIS reports.
- Monitor and analyze actual performance against annual financial plans & budgets using MIS reports.
- Provide robust forecasts on business performance
- Compiling and reconciling the monthly performance reporting
- Assist the Head of Business performance in various project related work.
- Manage end to end MIS production process
- Review of business P&Ls and Balance Sheets
- Prepare and ensure accounting policy standards are met
- Prepare error free reporting
- The ideal candidate will have the following experience/qualifications
- Professional Qualification in Accounting is a must.
- Five to Seven years experience in the Finance function of a large bank with exposure to financial and MI reporting
- Thorough understanding of financial controls and management accounting.
- Strong written and oral skills
- Leadership skills to lead a small team.
- Ability to work under pressure within minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of management accounting/reporting